The MOST CONVENIENT TRUCK BRAKE REPAIR DELIVERED RIGHT IN YOUR DRIVEWAY.
Mobile Truck Brakes Repair Don’t waste time sitting at a brake shop — we come to you! Let our certified mobile brake techs fix your brakes for less at your location/ place, warehouse on the road.
- Fleet Vehicle Service
- Electrical Issues
- Aluminum Welding
- Oil Changes & Lube Service
- Steering & Suspension
- Engines & Transmissions
- Drive Train Repair
- Trailer Repairs
- For the convenience of our customers, we offer on-site delivery for all makes including Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner, Peterbilt, Mack, International and Western Star. Heavy duty semi-truck and trailer brake shoes, stop box kits and hardware for air brake systems. Our high-quality brake parts will give you confidence in your stopping power with a long service life. We offer brake shoes with lining that is specifically designed for the demands of heavy loads and frequent stops.
TRACTOR TRAILER, SEMI-TRAILER & HEAVY TRUCK AIR BRAKE SYSTEM PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Find Trucks Services Truck & Trailer Parts offers airbrakes and air brake components such as Brake Pads, Rotors, Brake Chambers, Brake Drums, Calipers, Cam Shafts, Brake Hoses, and Glad-Hands. Whether you are purchasing for a national fleet, small fleet, owner-operator, or for your personal vehicle, you can shop and choose from among the top OEM-quality, brand-name, aftermarket brake suppliers in the industry.
Air Brake Shoe Kits
Air Brake Repair Kits
Air Brake Chambers and Diaphragms
Air Brake Camshaft Kits
Air Brake Slack Adjusters
Air Brake Valves and Governors
Air Brake Gladhands and Hose Couplers
Air Brake Coiled Hoses
Air Brake Tube Quick Connect Composite Fittings
Air Brake Nylon Tube Compression Fittings
Air Brake Tubing, Bulk Lengths
Air Brake Drums
Air Brake Tanks
Air Brake Hose Assemblies
Air Brake Studs, Nuts and Axle Hardware
Air Brake Miscellaneous Parts
Find Trucks Services Truck & Trailer Parts offers a full line of Air Brake System Components including Semi, Tractor Trailer & Heavy Truck / Trailer air brake parts at discount pricing. The brands we sell include Velvac®, Leland, Phillips Industries & Dexter Axle Company. These quality parts have direct compatibility with many other original equipment brands including Bendix, Sealco, Midland-Haldex, Euclid, S&S and Wagner. For the convenience of our customers we have listed many original equipment cross-reference numbers with our air brake parts offering. If you can identify the OE part number simply enter it into the search box above and click 'search'. Since we cannot list every possible OE part number with each air brake part we offer don't give up if a quick match was not found by the search tool. Our extensive offering has been carefully sorted into unique product groups above which can be easily shopped to find the items you need. We hope you enjoy your shopping experience and look forward to continually adding more items to our offering as they become available.
SIGNS THAT YOUR TRUCK NEEDS BRAKE MAINTENANCE
Brake repair involves services including brake pad replacement, resurfacing rotors, and if damage is severe, full replacement of brake system components. In general, brake pads need replacing every 50,000 miles. The rate of wear can vary, however, based on several factors including how often you drive, the weight of your cargo, and road conditions. Exposure to dirt, grime, and road salt can also cause corrosion on rotors and other truck brake components.
Signs of brake pad and rotor wear can vary but typically include:
Things You Might Hear
- High pitched squealing: This noise is an indicator that your brake pads needs to be replaced.
- Grinding when braking: If you hear or feel a grinding sound while breaking, your brake pads are likely worn to the point where the metal calipers are grinding against your rotors. Not seeking service immediately will result in damage to your rotors and costlier repairs
Things You Might Feel
- Pulling: Feeling your truck pull to the left or right can indicate issues with the calipers, air brake hose, or other components. It can also indicate issues with your truck alignment or tires. Either way, you should have your truck serviced as soon as possible.
- Vibrations: If you experience vibrations when braking normally, it could be caused by warping or another issue with your rotors. Warping can occur over a period of time and as a result of heat and friction or from carrying heavy loads.
- Changes in brake pedal: If you have to press down harder than normal to engage the brakes or brake pedal feels loose, you could have a leak or other issue with the brake line.
DETERMINING WHETHER YOUR TRUCK NEEDS WHEEL BEARING REPLACEMENT
Wheel bearing replacement is another important part of truck repairs and maintenance. Seals on wheel bearings can break or become damaged and when they do, you will notice a rumbling, whirring or helicopter-like noise when your truck is in motion. This noise may be subtle at first but can worsen over time. It may also be more noticeable at higher speeds.
Other signs that you might need wheel bearing replacement for your truck can include:
- Shuddering or vibrations at constant speeds
- Evidence of uneven wear on rotors and brake pads
- Wobbling or vibrations coming from the wheels
- Clicking, clunking or knocking noises when making turns
- Vehicle pulling to the side when you brake (this can also be caused by worn rotors)
- Uneven wear on brake pads, brake rotors or tires
BRAKE MAINTENANCE AND WHEEL BEARING REPLACEMENT FOR HEAVY DUTY TRUCKS
Find Trucks Services is your source for brake maintenance and wheel bearing replacement for semis and other heavy-duty trucks. Whether you need complete brake pad replacement, or any other truck repair service, we have the tools and expertise to get the job done right.
Our brake service is performed by mechanics who specialize in large vehicles and we only use high quality parts from the industry’s leading manufacturers. We provide the following brake services and maintenance at our truck repair shops nationwide in the U.S. and Canada:
- Re-surface rotors
- Brake shoe
- Brake hardware
- Air brake hose
- Air brake fittings
- Brake chambers
- Turning brake drums
- Wheel seals
- Wheel bearings
- Air tanks
- Brake installation
- System troubleshooting
- and more
We carry a complete line of Bendix products, as well as truck and trailer brake system components from other leading manufacturers.
3 REASONS TO CHOOSE BETTS FOR BRAKE SERVICES
Experience: We’ve been providing truck brake repair and trailer brake repair services for over 30 years, and we know our way around air brakes better than anyone.
Parts: A truck is only as strong as its weakest part. Find Trucks Services supplies the best truck parts available.
Location: Regional and national fleets and O/Os depend on us for all types of brake services. We operate seven full-service truck repair centers throughout the United States and Canada
Semi-trucks and trailers are fitted with air brakes, which are different than the braking systems you see on standard vehicles. These systems rely on air instead of hydraulic fluid for braking, meaning they can never run out of fluid or lose function due to leaks. This makes for a more reliable braking system that can easily be connected to one or more trailers.
Even with a reliable braking system, the weight and design of a semi-truck and trailer alone places a large amount of strain on brake components. A brake problem on any vehicle is dangerous, but when a truck or tractor trailer has an issue, the danger increases tenfold. Regular brake maintenance is critical for keeping your brakes in good operating condition and preventing issues that can place yourself and others in extreme danger on the road.
As a professional driver, you know when something’s not right with your truck brakes or trailer brakes but choosing the best mechanic for the job isn’t always easy. At Betts, it’s always safety first, and our experienced mechanics are there to keep your brakes in tip-top shape